DIY Valentine's Day Heart Shaped Hand Warmers

Monday, January 13, 2014

Good morning, lovelies! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Today I am over-the-moon excited to be guest blogging again over at Living Well Spending Less. L.W.S.L is one of my favorite blogs... it's packed full of great money saving tips, DIY tutorials, yummy recipes, and more! I am just super flattered to have been asked to contribute to this blog, and I hope you'll check it out! 



The project I'm sharing is how to make your own Valentine's Day heart shaped hand warmers. These hand warmers are really easy to make and are a fabulous Valentine's Day gift idea for anyone in your life! Or you could just make them for yourself... I'm not gonna lie, I'm keeping some of these for me! Just click HERE to get the tutorial. Happy crafting!

Hannah
*PS - I love your feedback and would be super excited to hear what you think about this project. If you dig it (or if you don't) let me know by commenting below! Thanks, guys and gals! You're the BEST!!!


1 comment:

  1. I like quick projects like this. I plan on giving this a try this weekend. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs