iPhone Recap : September 2013

Thursday, October 3, 2013

September was a busy month... it was obviously TOO busy because I hardly have a picture to prove the month existed. Not cool. Here's to hoping my life slows down in October and that I have more time to stop and smell the roses. Actually... it's more like smell the mums right now, isn't it?  :)  Whatever. Here's to smelling something and enjoying the next 31-ish days!

September brought back the PSL (Pumpkin Spice Latte). Everytime I see PSL all I can think is PTL (Praise the Lord). They just make sense together.  :)

Darren and I started a new tradition in September... the Saturday Farmers' Market! Believe it or not, we were both born and raised in Indiana (farmland, USA) and still somehow missed out on this experience. Now that we've tried it we're hooked. 

One of my favorite parts of September. Wild weeds that look like flowers. Really, who cares about what they technically are or aren't... they're pretty.  :)

Aaaannnndddd.... more PSL.  :)  PTL I have an amazing husband that allows me to buy Starbucks brand coffee, sauce, & syrup so I can make these amazing drinks at home. Did you notice I did that thing again? Seriously, they were meant to go together.


TTFN! Until next time, lovelies. 

xoxo

Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Nice shots Hannah! I have this great feeling that you are an interior designer, planner, artist or any job that's connected to 'creativity' =) Love your blog.
    - Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just wanted you to know that I like your blog. I like that you are a God fearing woman and that you are crafty. Just like me! I am sorry for your struggles with fertility. I haven't struggled with infertility, but I have definitely lost the most precious of blessings. Either way, it hurts. I just wanted you to know that I am reading along. God bless!

    MEL @ thereisahigherhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs