Cobalt + Mint

Monday, April 1, 2013

Blouse : Kohl's / Necklace : Charlotte Russe / Mint Jeans : Forever 21 / Booties :  T.J. Maxx

I love these colors together. I feel like they are unexpected and you wouldn't really think to pair them, but somehow they work. They made me feel good anyway. I guess it could be awful. In that case, don't tell me. Just let me go on being oblivious. 

By the way, how great did my photographer (aka hot hubby) do on these pictures?! He's the best for putting up with all my "I think I look cute so take my picture" shenanigans. I'm so lucky to have found such a keeper. <3


5 comments:

  1. I really love the color combination! I'm obsessed with mint anything. I'm wearing a mint top in one of my outfits in today's post.

    XO
    http://justasmalltowngirlblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a forever 21 near me! I've been hunting for a pair of mint jeans but I don't want to pay too much for them!
    Jenn
    With Luck Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you at The Pleated Poppy linkup! I love this color combination! And those boots are awesome! I'm trying to branch out on mixing colors, it looks great on you! :)

    Lindsey
    High Heels and Training Wheels

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! I'd love if you'd link up to My Style Monday! http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-style-monday_8.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite color combos!

    Tiff ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs