Spring Mantel Decor

Wednesday, March 6, 2013


Yes, I know... it's technically still Winter, but it's March so we are close enough, right? I think so and my mantel does too! I need cheery things in my life... Spring decor is the epitome of happy so that's my excuse.  :)  This year I was inspired by aqua blue, moss green, and bright yellow with pale pink accents. Since our fireplace has lots of dark wood I knew I also needed lots of white to make it really "springy". 

So yes, it's a couple weeks early... but it will be here soon and when it arrives I'll be waiting with open arms and a pretty mantel.


3 comments:

  1. Darling mantle display! I love the wood wall and the framed art is adorable.
    I found you today thru the Linky Party at The 36th Avenue, where I'm #209. I hope you get a chance to stop by my blog and leave a comment, too!
    ~ Megin of VMG206
    www.vmg206.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time to shine! Share your favorite post of the week at Friday Flash Blog Hop with The Jenny Evolution! Visit http://www.thejennyevolution.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your site! I'm craft challenged, but am hoping for a cure!

    Missy

    http://missy-trimble.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs