Christmas Time!

Sunday, December 23, 2012

We celebrated the first of our four Christmases this past weekend. It was off to Kentucky to celebrate with my Mom's side of the family and it was all I expected it to be! This is a very easily excited group. There were lots of oohs, ahs, and squeals and I loved every second of it! If I had to pick a favorite photo from the bunch it would be the cousins shot. We were missing a few of the original Doyle cousins, but we have added a few more due to marriages (and one almost marriage). That's a hint directed at David to hurry up make it official with Stephanie. Anyhow! I love the cousins shot because it's so natural and I love that I am so clueless that they are making reindeer antlers behind my head! LOL. I'm just posing away! So great. I love these people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs