A Saturday Afternoon Date

Sunday, December 16, 2012

I got to go on a date with the husband this weekend! Fun, right?! Yes, I know that we do EVERYTHING together, but it's still fun to do something different that we wouldn't normally do. I call those occasions a date.

So on Saturday afternoon we drove to the Exotic Feline Rescue Center which is located about 30 minutes from our house. This rescue center is one of only a few of it's kind in the entire United States. We are pretty lucky to have one so close to us, but for some reason neither of us had ever visited before this weekend! I'm so glad we finally went. We learned so much about the lions, tigers, cougars, and other exotic cats there and it was just an overall amazing experience. It's astonishing to hear of all the cats that have been rescued from the most horrible situations. I'm so happy that there is an organization like this out there. If you are located in the South/Central Indiana area, I highly recommend taking a tour. It's kid friendly, but also extremely informative.

Here are some of my favorite shots from our visit. A lot of these aren't even zoomed in... we were so close!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs