Christmas Mantel Decor

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I was slow when it came to getting my mantel decorated for Fall this year, but quite the opposite when it came to Christmas. Of course, that may have something do with the fact that I start to look forward to Christmas on December 26th of every year. If you are anything like me you know that budgets for anything other than gifts are tight this time of year so I wanted to do something easy, simple, and affordable. I decided to start with a greenery garland with decorative ornaments to fill in the space. That was just about all I needed, but I wanted a little something more. I spied some Christmas-y words that worked lovely with the garland at Hobby Lobby and with that my mantel decor shopping was finished! Since Hob Lob (as I like to call it) has 50% off sales on their Christmas decor almost every week I was able to get all my mantel decor for under $25.00. Perfect! Quick and cheap, but oh so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs